- Modern, ultra-slim style fits in a pocket Substantial-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast satellite lock
- Pre-loaded with City Navigtor NT maps for North The usa, like more than six-million identify-searchable points of interest
- Speech recognition–converse menu alternatives and keep your eyes on the street
- Multi-vacation spot routing–enter many locations and get the ideal route to all of them “In which am I?” and “Where’s my car?” functions
- Entire function set–text to speech for spoken instructions with true road names MP3 participant, and Photo viewer
Keep forward of the curve with nüvi 855. This premium navigator features voice-activated navigation and lane support with junction watch. Now you can preserve both arms on the wheel, inform nüvi exactly where to go and maneuver challenging interchanges with ease. Like the relaxation of the 805-sequence, it comes with a widescreen exhibit, preloaded maps and a lot more.
nüvi 855 not only tells you exactly where to turn but listens to your spoken instructions. With nüvi’s progressive speech recognition,
Record Cost: $ 349.99
Cost: [wpramaprice asin="B001OMGVII"]
Problem by Brian: Greatest GPS with widescreen and text to speech?
My father is looking for a good GPS for his vehicle. Two capabilities that are crucial to him is a broad display screen that is effortless to read and glare resistant and text to speech.
Text to speech is something that the much more costly models feature. I do not get it although. Isn’t really text to speech a Software package improve? My software package for my PDA nav just had an upgrade and yes text to speech was there!
Anyway, remember to recommend some good GPS models with widescreen – simple to read and text to speech.
Remedy by it’s me
I located the following useful when I was searching for 1….
I ended up acquiring the Navigon, it can be fantastic!
What do you consider? Remedy under!